WELKOME TO ALMYS
ENERGY – VITALITY – HEALTH
Magnesium was chosen as dietary supplement of the year in 2018 in Holland.
The importance of magnesium for the human organism
- is indispensable for 300 essential for the human body biochemical reactions is one of the most important elements in the organism
- is important for the optimal functioning of muscles and nerves
- promotes the natural energy production of the body
- is necessary for the formation of new muscle tissue
- provides balance and strength for bones and teeth
- prevents muscle cramps
- supports heart health.
Clinical signs of a magnesium deficiency:
Thyroid and kidney disorders, nausea, vomiting, insomnia, nervousness, irritability, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, chronic fatigue, pain hypersensitivity, high sensitivity to noise, photosensitivity, numbness, ant tingling, muscle cramps, bone pain, hyperventilation, sudden behavioral changes due to increased brain activity, Personality changes, premenstrual syndrome, insulin resistance, palpitations.