WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAGNESIUM OIL?
Please do not confuse magnesium chloride with sodium chloride (better known as salt). Be sure to check the origin of the product you intend to purchase.
The name magnesium oil nowadays offers a multitude of products. However, there is a big difference between synthetic and natural magnesium, especially in terms of therapeutic effect.
Synthetic magnesium is a by-product of industrial processes for the production of various metals, is hardly absorbed by the human body and has only a part of the therapeutic effect compared to natural magnesium.
Natural magnesium is obtained by repeatedly filtering seawater. The result of this process is an organically balanced mixture of magnesium oxide, magnesium chloride, magnesium sulfate and
Advantages of magnesium oil:
- improved absorption and bioavailability compared to other magnesium products.
- no side effects in the gastrointestinal tract.
- easy to take or administer.
- when applied to the skin, the magnesium level in the body increases 6 times faster than in other applications. There are no side effects.
- can be used locally to prevent muscle spasms.
- well tolerated for people with sensitive skin.